Postallove is on vacation - all orders placed after April 27th, will be sent May 9th!
Terms & Conditions
I. General terms and conditions
- The following rules describe terms and conditions of the online shop www.postallove.com. Operator of the shop and Postallove brand owner is PixelTree Ewa Słocińska, based in Wrocław, postal code 53-004, ul. Kawalerzystów 3/5, Poland.
- Terms and conditions specify process of placing order and purchase of products through the www.postallove.com online shop. Terms and conditions are binding for the both Seller and Customer.
- All products offered by the www.postallove.com shop are brand-new and free from any physical or legal faults and have been legally introduced to Polish and foreign markets. Postallove owns copyright licenses to copy and distribute all products available at www.postallove.com
- Placing an order means that Customer understands and accepts following terms and conditions.
II. Customer registration
- Orders can be placed through an order form available at the www.postallove.com.
- Orders can be placed by Customers which must be private individuals (over the age of 18 and younger, provided they have received permission from legal guardians) or legal entities
- When registering, Customers are required to provide information about themselves that is accurate and true. Providing incorrect information may result in lack of possibility to process an order.
- Customers' personal data is collected for shop purposes only and is processed for purposes of Seller's economic activity and for means of promotion and advertisement, adhering to security measures in accordance with the Polish Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883).
III. Ordering procedure
- Orders are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through www.postallove.com website.
- Orders are processed on weekdays within 10 business days.
- Once an order has been placed, Customer will receive confirmation email. Second confirmation email will be sent when payment is fully processed and settled on Sellers account.
- Contract between Customer and Seller becomes bound when Customer confirms an order.
- An order that has already been placed cannot be cancelled.
IV. Order processing
- Orders will be processed when a payment is registered on the Seller's account. In case of lack of payment, order will not be processed.
- All shipments are dispatched through priority service of the Polish Post (Poczta Polska).
- When placing an order, Customer agrees for the use and processing of Customer's personal data by Polish Post (Poczta Polska) for the purpose of delivery of an order.
V. Prices of products and payment processing
- All prices at www.postallove.com are in Polish złoty (PLN) or foreign currencies: USD, EUR, CAD, CZK, EUR, GBP.
- The Seller is an active VAT payer.
- The price listed next to each product is binding once an order has been placed by the Customer. Seller reserves the right to change prices and product features and introducing new products.
- Payment for orders placed in any other currency than Polish Złoty (PLN) is handled by PayPal service where you can chose to pay using credit card or your PayPal account. Customer may also pay by wire transfer, please contact us for details of our bank account number.
- For payments for orders placed in Polish Złoty (PLN) currency, Customer may chose one of following payment methods:
- payment using credit card, wire transfer or electronic payment - charge collected by PayU.pl service
wire transfer directly to Postallove bank account. Number of Postallove.com bank acount:
13 1140 2004 0000 3702 7468 2349.
- payment on receipt - charge paid to the postman
VI. Returns and complaints
- Each product purchased at www.postallove.com can be returned upon a notification sent to the Seller within 14 days from the order delivery date. Detailed information about withdrawing of an order and returning goods are included on this page.
- If, after receipt of the goods, Customer finds technical defects or order has been damaged during delivery, please contact the store using email. Any complaints will be processed within 7 working days. Damaged goods will be replaced and if it is impossible (for example, because products are sold out), Seller will refund to the Customer equivalent price of the product or offer other goods available in the store as a replacement.
VII. Promotion "Discounts for regular customers"
- For every 1 PLN spend on shopping Customer will be rewarded 1 point.
- When Customer collects 500 points, Customer will be automatically rewarded with a 10% discount for shopping.
VIII. Final provisions
- In matters not regulated by the present Regulations, provisions of the Polish Civil Code and the Polish Act on the Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and on the Liability for Damage Caused by a Dangerous Product of 2 March 2000 (Journal of Laws of 31 March 2000, No. 22 , item 271) shall apply.